Next-Gen Isomorphic Application Engine
lychee.js Quick Install
This will install the lychee.js Engine on your developer machine.
The Net Installer supports OSX (brew and macports), Arch Linux,
Alpine Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat, openSUSE, CentOS,
FreeBSD, NetBSD and Termux.
Supported architectures are ARM, x86 and x86_64. Note that some
runtimes are not (yet) shipped for ARM 64.
# This will install lychee.js into /opt/lycheejs
sudo bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://lychee.js.org/install.sh)";
For the lychee.js Library, Bundles, Packages and everything else,
please read the Quickstart Guide
chapter of the lychee.js Guide.
Read Quickstart Guide
What is lychee.js?
The lychee.js Engine is a peer-to-peer self-improving
Artificial Intelligence that can write, debug, analyze,
improve and understand software (both design and code).
It aims to deliver Total Automation through Artificial
Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques, in every
The language used is only ES2018+. Its unique platform
adapters concept allows cross-compilation to pretty much
any platform there is; from Arduinos and Satellites to
R/C cars and Desktop, Server or Router systems.
The Engine is fully isomorphic and peer-to-peer, so there
is no limit in where it can run and whom it can talk to.
Try out Examples
As the lychee.js Engine covers a variety of systems,
implementations and applications, it is not so easy
to describe what "only itself" can achieve.
Our AI meanwhile is able to control satellites, R/C
cars, take part in the Starcraft AI competition,
automate homes, drive real race cars, automate network
traffic, scrape and learn from wikipedia, exchange
knowledge with other AIs or able to just analyze and
learn from user instructions in applications.
Here is the selected list of features that the upstream
lychee.js Engine itself is able to deliver; excluding
learned behaviours and features of third-party libraries
lychee.js Core and Definition System
- Isomorphic Application Engine (runs pretty much everywhere)
- Language is only ES2018+ Code, nothing else
- Composite Pattern inspired Entity/Component System
- Definition System embraces Simplicity and Feature Detection
- Sandboxing System embraces automated Error Reports, Analytics and Debugging
- Serialization System allows Re-Simulation on any Platform
- Built-In Offline Storage Management and Network Synchronization
lychee.js Software Bots
Features of lychee.js Software Bots
- Automated Code Refactoring, Bug Fixing and Code Improvements
- Automated Design Tracking, Layout and Flow Optimization
- Automated Packaging for Embedded, Console, Mobile, Desktop and Server Apps
- Automated Deployment via git and Live-Updates
- Automated Reactive/Responsive UI/UX Components
- Automated Debugging, Network and UI/UX Flow Analysis
- Automated Testing and Integration with the AI
- Automated Networking (Peer-to-Peer HTTP1.1/2.0 and WS13 with Local/Global Discovery)
- Automated Network Services and Traffic Balancing/Sharding
The lychee.js Guide
contains Tutorials, Troubleshooting Help, Concept Explanations,
Codestyle Guides, Usage Guides, Hints and Tricks; everything
available in a centralized go-to resource.
Read lychee.js Guide